my blog =]

Saturday, April 09, 2005

helped grandma move hse today .. OMG!!!!! ..so freakin messed up .. they brought all e small stuff first den e large items .. by den totally no space lor .. aunt grandma n pa were like complainin tt they shld bring e bigger stuff first .. but oh well .. wonder how they gonna slp lor .. totally no space ... e movers are those tt are given 2nd chance de ... act they quite nice lar .. coz e 3rd batch of stuff was to be supervised by me mah .. so stand downstairs .. den aft everythin i had to wait for e piano .. den they started talkin to me .. friendly lar .. got one cute one .. whaha . but out of my league lar .. lolx .. would hav talked more if not for mom n dad .. had to lug stuff up ..

kor was so cute when we talked ..haha .. miss his presense ..

mom said smthin tt had me thinkin .. there was this little girl ...when mom saw her ..she asked me where tt little girl in me went to .. i used to be such a happy girl .. i'll hardly be sad or moody .. but now i seem to be moody more ..

wonder where tt little girl in me went ..seem to be fallin deeper n deeper in to e little black hole tt i saw when i was in sec 2 .. e one wif no return .. i dont want tt to happen but ...i oso donno anymore .. knowledge is power .. power kills... so knowledge kills?.. donno wat i'm talkin bout .. i wanna go on a long break ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home