my blog =]

Friday, May 20, 2005

frankly i think our sch website system is quite screwed up .. spend so much time le yet i still cant c my timetable .. grrr...

dont bother smsin or callin my hp .. dont hav it wif me .. donno where it is either .. anythin call my hse ..

jackson .. bout tmr .. meet at habour front there bout 345?.. i call if i i'm not goin .. but shld be lar ..depends on tt mother of mine now ..

oh ya ..to darren .. bout wat i said bout no reasons for a broken heart .. i mean it .. it's juz a matter of how u look at things .. sometimes u juz hav to take a step back .. n after a while .. u'll realize tt it's nth much .. always look on e bright side of life =] .. there's nth tt worth makin u upset .. aft all everythin happens for a reason .. =] ..

had so much fun yest .. would love to hav stayed for e movie .. but ya .. mom bitched .. i guess u guys found out more bout wat i used to do huh .. haha .. my friends used to be shocked when i first told them .. donno bout u guys ..

~looks are deceiving .. so are characters .. dont judge me till you know me well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home