my blog =]

Thursday, April 28, 2005

was lyin in bed last nite ..somehow ..couldnt slp ..mayb coz of pa's snores .. anyway .. somehow juz tot bout e past .. e first time i was lied to ... not da usual white lies which u can forgive .. but somethin tt really hurt me ..

rgps ... back den we were next to henry park so we knew each other ..this girl .. one of my ex best frien told me one day tt this guy liked me .. wrote letters to me ..i was quite naive ba .. now still ... i believed her .. not coz a guy 'liked' me .. but coz she was my frien .. but somehow i found out the truth one day .. at such a young age .. you would hav tot i would learn my lesson .. guess i din ..

prob as wat jimmy said .. i'm v innocent .. i would say i'm more naive and stupid ba ... am i wrong? .. cant this world juz be abit more simplier .. i do blame my parents for being too protective at times .. but i would rather .. i rather not open my eyes to c how terrifying the world outside can be ..

anyway .. juz lay there thinkin .. thinking of how stupid i've been my whole life .. i donno .. i dont want to grow up anymore .. dont wan to be forced to know things i rather not know ..

~mummy pls help me .. i'm hurtin n i wanna hurt no more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home