my blog =]

Monday, June 27, 2005

feeling so wronged now.. stupid customer complained yesterday or rather called to complain .. aiya dont know lar .. either way she complained lar .. about us providing bad service, about us not wanting to replace the wrong order and all that and the way my manager put it.. it's as if it's my fault .. but it's NOT!!!

firstly, i'm not the one to take the wrong order. secondly, i'm just a part time staff ..of course i have to check before i can change your order. thirdly it's my mistake that i gave you your ice cream too early .. fine ..but that the only damn mistake i've made .. so why does it seem as if the whole darn problem is my fault??..i think i've done enough to placify a normal person .. cant help that you are so fussy right? k shall stop .. just feel so wronged ..nothing seems to be going right .. *sobs*

feeling quite lonely lately .. wonder why ..

keep thinking about a certain someone .. wonder y .. wonder if i should also .. wonder if he does think of me...haiz ..

back to work ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home