my blog =]

Thursday, June 23, 2005

thanks to ah pat n sally who have been asking n encouraging me for my account test. I should be able to do quite well, only made a few minor mistakes? Hopefully it wont cost me too many marks. Dont understand why everyone thinks i'm smart, that i do well even without studying. I dont study yes, but i dont really do well. If i did i wouldnt have failed right?

Service tomorrow. Kinda dreading it though. 3 reservations, one with 18 people. Why me???? ... and alot of people seems to want to make trouble tomorrow because she's the Head waitress. Much as i hate her at times, she's ok lar ... serious. Just wished they didnt have to say bad things about her in front of pammie, she seems quite affected.

Finally baked brownies!! Hope it turns out ok. Havent been baking in ages. Anyone want to try? Come and find me haha.

Dont think will have time for movies next week... sigh ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home