my blog =]

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Finally 18, don't feel very different though, spent most of my day visiting my grandma, grandaunt and nephew and sleeping. Non-stop coughing and sneezing, lovely way to spend the day.... lol

Nevertheless, thanks to all that came yesterday and all who wished me.

Mimi, Alwing, Ding~, Pammie, Manda, Jia Hui, Justin, Serene, Ivan, Yasin, Xue Yun, Sally, Jing Peng, Rina, Sam sam, Wen wen, Linzi, Celes, Trena, Lili, Althea, Limei, Siew Chin, Teddy, Jackson, Boon, Shikai, Aw, Andrew, Ah Tan, Ah guang, Audrey, Sheng, Melissa, my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephew. Hmm .. did i miss anyone out?

Catered food for 70, no thanks to many who couldnt make it last minute, i'll be stuck eating the left overs for the next week. Lol, at least now dont need to do much to prepare for lunch and dinner. haha.

Thanks all for coming, thanks for the presents and lastly i love you guys. Hope you had fun, doubt i was much of a good hostess but thanks to the many friends who helped me along the way.

Thanks for getting cake on my face and hair ar... better watch out.. mess the lift and area only... made me look more like a mess than i was. But den again, it beats getting hit 18 times. Oh well. It was fun no doubt.

Had fun with manda and serene who stayed over, thanks for helping me clear up and i think you had fun with my babies rite .. haha

Cant wait for exams to be over then it's wild wild wet with ding~, chocolate buffet with camp peeps and i donno, work at images?

Ya did i mention? i want to work part-time at Images of Singapore, miss the times spent there at deployment. Love using the walkie and opening. Missed Movie under the Stars as the apprasial took a loooooong time but need to clear up the house though.

Dreading exam period.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home