my blog =]

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The higher you expectation, the greater the fall.

Nothing seems to be going right, since when have i not mentioned this. Came back from Aloha Resort. IT IS SO DAMN COOL!!!!!

Mom made me happy by saying that i could book the place for my birthday, and there i was wishing we could go home asap so that i can book the terrace but alas, there isn't any vacancy. Sadded, come to think of it, the guy havent called me or sent me the form for the pavillion, shall call him tomorrow, hope i remember.

Happy National Day all, miss those days when we were preaparing for the pre-parade segment. Wont be at home tonight to catch the performance.

Someone please fix my computer for me??? I hate having to borrow mom's or dad's laptop. Even Msn 7.0 doesn't work here anymore.

Shall get ready for work.

~i guess it was just wishful thinking on my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home