my blog =]

Monday, August 08, 2005

Don't know what happened, suddenly my Microsoft Words and Powerpoint cant work. Seems that it got totally erased from the system entirely, and as usual all the blame's on me. But i seriously didn't do anything. It was working fine in the morning, after coming back in the afternoon it suddenly became like more XP than usual. Haiz, why does all these happen to me?? First my thumbdrive, than me saving my work to the computer but unable to retrive it, now...

Ate at RITS today with mom, dad and kor since it's such a rare occasion that kor has leave on weekday. Okay, so we do look quite alike.

I think there's something wrong with me, i cant seem to remember much and just so lost and blur.

Wish they'd stop singing at the getai.. some of the redentions are just killing my ears...

Shant carry on, not used to typing on the lappy. Someone help me fix my computer please???

One more week to go... movies, tanning and more next week okie ting pammie mimi and all the others who wanna join ..haha

ciaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home