my blog =]

Friday, July 29, 2005

pan luo liang ren

Do i really look that different every monday and friday? Due to the make up and my hair being twisted up? Mr Aloysius seems to think so. Haha.

Service today. Had to serve this group of Rasa hoteliers, i must say, they are scary. Went up trying to feel confident. Ended up feeling lost. They were ok, but i don't know. Didn't help that my waitress had to double up as captain due to some... reasons. All i can say is that while he thinks he's funny, he's just making a fool of himself and making us look.. bad.. in front of the guest. I want to know what's their exact comments so that can improve, but they didn't fill in any comment cards.

Oh ya, became Wendy today due to my forgetful brain. Forgot about my name tag so Mr Neo just lend me one. I'll seriously miss RITS, i think i'd prefer there to Images. Hope Friday we get half day. Had fun with the photo session, pity that brother of mine too the digicam.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home