my blog =]

Friday, July 22, 2005

Please note that i'll probably be having a BBQ at my place at the end of next month, probably the 27. All are invited, but let me get the details settled first ya? haha ...

Hmm, Service today. So happy, all the tables in the section that i did with Kai Li all had good comments for us, Excellent and all. Still remember when Mr Joseph was asking who was the captain in charge of table 10, i still slowly raise my hand thinking that something went wrong. The moment he said excellent, i was so super shocked, haha ..k i acted retarded .. nah ... lol .. Kai lilililili, we make a great team with peacock and pei wen =] .. we rock..

Proficiency test. Hope i did well, was the first to be tested. Cleared the table, change table cloth just to have Mr Neo say that it was the wrong table cloth. Luckily he just ask me to change it to the proper one than pass me.

Wine, argh !!! Taught so many people the procedure just to forget whether i should bring the wine bucket first or the glasses, decided to just go with the flow. Didn't say the vineyard loud enough, so Mr Joseph was like telling me how to go about presenting it. I did it correctly, not loud enough ba. Spilled abit of 'wine' argh!!! .. couldnt really see .. before i realised it, it was on the table cloth. Anyway, think i did quite an ok job after that.

Menu, think i did ok. Managed to recommand an apperitif but wrong pronounciation? Hey it's in french and i zon speak zee french...lol... recommanded salmon and salad for someone who wanted it light.. should be ok ba .. cant wait to know my results.

I'm gonna be posted to images, but been hearing quite a lot of rumours about deployment ..hmm ... donno .. anyway hope they'll let us go back for CCN day. I miss the people at TP !!!

Shall catch up on tv time .. ciaos all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home