my blog =]

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I, Leong Su Ting hereby announce that i will, by hook or by crook quit work by the end of August latest.

There i said it, and i will do it this time round. Just too tired to carry on le, serene is right, now's the time to just study, shouldnt bother about so much. Heck if i dont have the money to go overseas to further my studies, heck about mom's job not being stable and dad's income which isnt fixed. We'll live someway i guess, after all kor's finally working officially as dad says, he'll be able to sustain us. Shall finally get to be the kid i wanted to be. I hope. Just too tired le...

Next time ask me along if you want to eat ya? can help get 20% discount for you guys .. haha

Finally get to see kor after so long, had fun at lunch that we didnt even bother making a fuss tho the guy forgot my order and i only could eat after everyone else finish. And the guy who served us was lucky .. at least the tray was on the table before he slipped, unlike me that time, curry sauce and all ...

back to research ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home