my blog =]

Sunday, July 03, 2005

woke up quite early to visit kor, in the end reached only about 10? Surprising his friends seems to recognize us, even those who havent seen us before. Hmm... mom thinks is because we look alike. Do we?

Wasted, cant change my handphone yet. Would love to get Panasonice X800. It's so damn cool. But alas! Not a single cent with me.

Work was fun! Saw so many adorable kids, customers were generally nice, saw ah pat ah tan and their friend. Thank goodness they came at a time that wasn't so crowded and with kids haha would have made a fool of myself if they saw me disturbing the kids ba.

Tonkichi Takashimaya is hiring!!! .. Any takers? otherwise i cant take leave last minute le. There's no one to change with! So infurating.

Wonder what's with. Yes i don't have a boyfriend. Thanks but no i don't think i'm pretty neither do i think i have very good tiao jian. Why is everyone so shocked that i don't have a special someone? Hmm .. do you want to be that special someone? haha

and yes i will get another A for my accounts .. just you wait =]

nitez all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home