my blog =]

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

seriously wondering what i was posting about yesterday .. haha.. too tired le .. anyway .. have i lost weight??? .. my collegues think so .. i hope not .. but not surprising .. hardly have 3 meals daily .. sometimes only 1 meal a day and no i'm not dieting but no time lar .. with work and all .. next week shall eat more and at a regular basis ..

toured sentosa today .. so fun .. took the different beach trams.. transferred from one to another taking the same route one after another but i love the beach trams!!! .. think the people look at me and ting ting and think we siao .. but hey .. best and cheapest way to kill time ...

projects are starting to look gloomy .. some one help me please???.. so shitty ..

surprised mom didnt say anything about me wearing that skirt of mine .. tho dad asked me not to wear it to school again because it's too short .. neither did she say anything when i said i'll be watching movie tomorrow .. cool man .. *wonder if she's my mom tho* ..haha .. so unlike her not to say anything .. and she didnt say much about my haircut this time round ... hmmm ..

hey peeps .. kbox soon? .. on bo? ..on then i plan .. haha ..

back to work .. take care all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home