my blog =]

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

subway cookies. Such a nice way to reward oneself. Haha.

K so i'm back from watching Fantastic 4 with teddy, yasin and audrey, it's nice, felt it was abit draggy, guess coz i'm too tired ba. Didn't help that my contacts were giving me problems. Jessica Albea *spell correctly?* is so damn chio lor. The story line is quite sweet, how i wish it could happen to me haha *dream* Teddy ar, next time dont bring us go wrong place can? ..lol. exit on the right, he turn left and we just followed, with a group behind us. Lol, was quite funny, the blind leading the blind.

Project work ar, as usual.

Work, tmr 630-10, sat 12-4, 6-1030, sun 6-10... where got time to do work?gambatei!

No more money le... i want a investment banker boyfriend, lol.

Went back to my old house recently, miss it so much. Those were the good days.

Hope to have a bbq next month.

*updates*1:15 am
Finally finish research findings le, at least according to me,haha. Cant be bothered to go on le.75 pages le lei, besides doubt Ms Tan would want to read all our research findings. Let say if in total, 100 pages? 5 groups means 500 pages and if she has a few classes?...wow...

Totally forgot about Friday's proficiency test. Wish me luck ya? Hope i dont screw up, then get A?.. haha .. fat hope ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home