my blog =]

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Things just aint going well.

Don't remember turning up for work on the wrong day before but yes it happened today. Personally i remembered being put down for work today as last week when Jen san put pamela to work, none of our days clash. So how did it happen today? Felt so stupid and tired and my tears just flowed non-stop. Resorted to hiding in the toilet. Such a sad case i am.

I don't know but i think all this is taking a toll on me, lack of sleep, aching muscles after work, having to do the chores. I'm becoming such a nerd. Stuck to the computer almost every waking hour of the day. Sentosa on 23 anyone? ..Let me know if there are interested parties, then i'll plan something.

Hotel tour was ok, ended early due to rain, should have went for the Business Graduation... grr. Headed to Marina Square after that, ate at Changing Appetites. It's nice, value for money but it's quite pricey. Good for special occasions, hope to go there again soon.

The irony of it all. Slept early for once last night but ended up waking up due to gastric. How i wish i could just gorge out my stomach, then no more gastric. Have this feeling it'll be another sleepless night again.

Back to projects.

~maybe i never did have much friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home