my blog =]

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I merely dyed my hair red. Ok, i admit, it's kinda too bright but i'm not lian!!!!! Please stop calling me that, why should i be judged due to my hair colour? I'm still the same old me, hate my fringe though, oh well.

Went tanning today, not really tanned though, just abit, but it was fun though, haha, next week again?

Joined BSC subcomm, haven't told mom and dad yet, can hear them screaming already, hmm, see how it goes, planning to join SU de also, so ya take a step at a time.

Something just struck me just now. If the project is such a killer now, what about FYP, wont it be worse. *shudders*

Oh ya, met this 2 nice australian ladies yesterday, one of which lost her husband here during the world war 2. Kinda pitied her, losing her love one at the war, she should have been quite young then. I doubt she remarried. Wow, imagine loving someone so much that the space is irreplaceable. I don't know, it's quite like the book "where rainbows end". After wasting so much time, their youth, they finally realise that they were meant for each other after 50 over years. All the time they could have been together if each had the courage to tell the other that they liked each other, they decided to play the waiting game.

Back to projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home