my blog =]

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Turns out, I'm not allowed to quit, only allowed to take leave. *ponders* Either Jen san is really really short handed, or i'm doing quite a good job. I'll like to think it's the latter whaha...

Heard some complains today from them about the kitchen part-timers. If she really thinks paying them the $6 is not worth it, why not cut their pay and give it to us? haha.. after all we're paid lesser for even more work. They don't have to worry about customers complaining, see their face, smile even when you're super tired, lug the trays even when you have no more energy, rush because the kitchen keep ringing the bell, clear the place as fast as possible, and the list goes on. Actually they're really doing easy job for the $6.

Had some cute kids at work today, which made it slightly easier to bear, since i was thrown to do the front section alone again .. sigh. Didnt want to wake up to work, not after yesterday.

Finally had the chance to go HQ, sadly only Yu Wen remembered me. Yu xuan was cute though, keep hugging me the moment i saw her, leaning on me and letting me carry her. She's such a sweetie. If i have a kid, i want a kid like her .. haha.. Yan Hao is such a cute boy, calling me biao yi, before deciding to call me lao yi ... that's like what he should call my mom lor -.- ... but he's cute lar, calling his sister a dreamer .. lol ..

So happy, one week leave for first week of August. Cant wait to have a BBQ, starting to plan now. So to all, keep 27 Aug free for me =] .. lol ..

Bought a new book today, Where Rainbows End, it's really nice, finished almost half ever since i started reading it on the way home. Cant wait till the end =]

Case Study down, prepared to fail. Better start on the Club Spa and Applied Research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home