my blog =]

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Totally aching all over. One thing for sure, it's almost impossible to do a good job with 3 people running the place. If you thought i was flustered in the afternoon, well, at night was worse.

Was totally surprised to see Timothy there, and Mom's griping now about me not acknowledging his Mom. Ya guess i was at fault. So sorry about my shivering hand. But I guess that was better than nearly spilling the curry set once again. Due to the weight and my hand suddenly losing power, I kinda had to 'run' to the table and well, slamed it on the table? Better than it landing on the floor. Didn't dare to carry 2 trays when there were tonjiru or curry set least the same happened again.

Didn't really eat much for lunch. Wasted $7 on Yoshinoya, didn't expect to have such a little appetite though. Thanks to Pammie who accompanied me around. Which reminds me, there's having some sort of credit card promotion at the fountain there i think. Don't we look below 18? The group of guys didn't seem to believe. But the worse was. "Bei shua le"... There was this guy who went "suting, remember me" for a moment i really thought i had a severe memory loss but it turned out that he saw my name tag -.- ... realised only when they group pointed at my name tag .. grr.. so qi shi ren

To sleep now, work tomorrow morning.

~when i saw you, my heart just went thump thump thump

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home