my blog =]

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Something's wrong with me lately, I'd probably lose my head if it wasn't attached, then again, I'd rather my head be lost now.

No news about my thumbdrive. I guess, i can forget about it. The first time i lose something, I have to pay such a big price. Haiz....

Yes, you would cry if it happened to you, I did, so please stop telling me that you would. It makes me feel worse, having a heck care attitude doesn't mean that i don't feel anything.

Did and said so many stupid things today that ended up being ridiculed at. I don't know, my head doesnt seem to function properly. Did quite alot of editing just to save the file such that i don't know how to retrive it, ended up losing everything.

This seems to such a bad month. Then again, hope things get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home