my blog =]

Monday, August 01, 2005

In such deep shit now.

Cant find my thumbdrive, can't remember if i even put it in my bag at all. Wishing with all my heart that i didn't drop it at bugis.

I guess crying buckets of tears now wont help. *prays hard that it's at school*

Before i get blamed for going bugis, i went there for dinner and to buy shoes for deployment, won't have much time till friday, thought could have a nice dinner there first.

Cant help it that mom and dad are being childish again, wish they'll leave me out of their nonsense. Made me go from habour to Dover back down to Bugis. Should have stayed in school to do project, maybe i would still have my thumbdrive now. Sometimes i wonder who's the adult in this family, wish they'll stop making me so worried. Wished that mom was home now.

Today's just not my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home