my blog =]

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Working on National Day, have half a mind to call in sick and attend the "family chalet" but then again, I'll be getting about $45 for that 4 hours and I don't really see the point of going the chalet when my presense doesn't matter.

All this hype about National Day brought back many memories the time we spent rehersing although our performance was just the pre-paradce segment. The fun, the friends, the endless KFC meals. It's just priceless, i wouldn't mind doing that again.

Finally, CRS com marketing is over total of 149 pages*plus appendix* and countless hours of lost sleep and agony, but there's still the dreaded AR ...

Mini celebration on Friday, went k-ster with the most unexpected group? Pammie, ting, mimi, pa-me-lah, suet, johnathon and MN. Was too tired, couldn't seem to garner any energy to sing at all, sorry to all.

Headed off to Raffles City for dinner, then Tiong Bahru for dessert with my parents before watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, it's really cool man, wouldn't mind watching it again. Cool parents i have huh, or should i say land lords.

I don't get it, nothing i do is ever good enough for you, I'm just that useless girl to you ain't i? My merits never seem to cover the mistakes i make. You never seem to see from my point of view do you. Maybe, i should have been left a mistake, i shouldn't have been botn at all, saves you all this angony.

You knew that I have fallen, but did you try to pick me up?
You knew i had ran away, but did you know i nearly died?
You knew the problems that i faced, but all i wanted you was to listen.
You knew that i would give up my time with my friends so that you wouldn't be alone, but did you care?
You thought you knew me, but did you?

Some times i really wonder why do i even care, i don't want you to find solutions for me, i don't want you to analyze the problems. All i want you to do is to listen, to show that you do care.

Frankly, i shouldnt be here at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home