my blog =]

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Photos have been scaned and posted up .. do note these all the the nice ones ... if you would like to see the unflattering ones being put up please request .. LOL

http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/candyluv1987/my_photos

Blame on my dad who takes unflattering photos, not candid and my brother who refused to give me the digital cam that day and didn't help me take any photos ... grrr .. still pissed at him ... so old le still donno when need to be serious when cannot play. Play lar play lar .. den i nv take more photos ... stupid boy... army havent taught you anything ...

shall finally start studying .. good luck all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got a B for CRS and C for marketing .. I still think that Miss MIA should fail... yes evil i know but that's what i think. The other 2 failed and yet she can get a D.. wonder how she did for case study.. if she failed both right, something is wrong coz i failed both and got a C.

No mood to study what so ever, keep thinking about stupid mistakes made and i don't know.

Btw, to all at zoo ten... since when am i supposed to plan the class chalet??? Bbq i dont mind doing .. chalet pls count me out. Definately wont stay as there'll prob be some ppl there...

Cant wait for exams to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home