my blog =]

Friday, February 17, 2006

Study week is coming to an end yet what have i done? Frankly nothing but procrastinate and sleep lol. Doesn't help that studying on my bed is so comforting due to the fact the my usual study spot i.e. the dining table is taken up by my dad. Attempts at accounts in the library was successful yesterday. Tempted to go again tomorrow but am i willing the share the quiet heaven with screaming kids? But it's studying versus whiling kids.

Decisions, decisions.

While i'm glad that my brother's home, i'm not sure i can get used to him being around the house after 5 everyday. Madness. Endless teasing, poking and jabbing. Oh man, how will i survive my holidays and year 3?

Good luck everyone for exams. I so hate the fact of having 5 papers to mug for.

Btw, T10, trip to Wild Wild Wet the week after exams, any interested parties? Please choose convenient day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home