my blog =]

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CNY is losing it's magic. I know i've said this to some but i'll say it again. No ba kwa, no steamboat, no sharkfin (not that i always do haha) no so many things. It seems more like a fomality to me. The smiles, the sweet voice i talk with with my relatives. Sigh.


Nieces and nephew were a bore, mainly due to almost all of them crying, interested in the illegal sparklers brought back and not forgetting my cousins who came back for a visit. It's bad enough that no one bothers much about me as they think of me as xiao mei. Guai, quiet who'll probably stay by her parents side forever coz she does no wrong. Frankly they just don't know me that well. Then again, i'm thankful for them coz they do care more for me, sincerely than my dad's side.


I can wait till the next CNY.


Lee min, i'm missing you already! Please choose a better time to come back next time lol. Dont come when we're admist all our projects and school. BBQ will be on the next time you are back =).


Caught Cheaper By The Dozen 2. It's worth the $7.00 ticket, but definatly not the weekend rates.


Exams are coming! Which means holidays =). Shall find better paying jobs to earn more money since i dont work during school time anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home