my blog =]

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

How much bad luck can a person get in a day. First i got ranted by my mom for i don't know what reason which leads to her nagging at me before proceeding to shout at me when i didnt answer her. And yup, there she goes taking my hp and going thru my messages when i have to throw the rubbish, feed my pet and all the nonsense that she wants me to do. Irritating! She seems to like pms-ing lately.


Next i got scolded by my dad who deemed my dressing as too revealing i guess but hey it's just a tank top and cargo pants! So yup got into my second row of the day and just headed out. Parents have double standard at times. First he gets my mom to buy me a tube, next he complains when i wear one. o.O


I stupidly hit my self against the pull out board where the keyboard is at the lab today when i backed too fast. Still hurt even when i attended dance.


Not forgetting my bag which zip so happily came out and i couldn't save it which resulted in me spending $70+ on a new bag. I'm like so broke le lo, now i cant buy my bro this top i was planning to give him.


And let's not go to how my parents refuse to speak to me nicely and for hating my tone when i talk back. Hey you started raising your voice first okay! You know i hate it when you do that.


I'm still pissed at my mom for spying on my handphone after taking it away while i was still messaging halfway last night. I thought we had the trust there and that you understood me. But frankly it's just a wishful thinking on my part aint it. After all if it weren't for the carelessness on your part, you wont have me so soon after having kor and life wouldnt be so troublesome for you now right?


Dont know what i'm talking about anymore. On one hand i'm getting i feel as if i'm losing that bond with my parents which is seriously fustrating and depressing. Yet on the other hand i feel so xing fu because of you my dear and all my friends.


Somebody just shoot me dead would you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home