my blog =]

Sunday, January 08, 2006

For some reason, i've seemed to lost all mood and inspiration to do projects. Just don't know how to go about it which results in much procrastination and untouched work the last few nights. Sleep doesnt seem to be enough.


Project work seems to be getting more over-bearing especially with the inclusion of MICE's field assignment to be done by Friday.


8 days into the new year and we've already had our first charity show. The donation doesnt seem to be coming in in thousands like previous years. I still remember the times when donations were only $2.


One reason for the lack of donation would be NKF saga i guess. Frankly i think that they should have done it after the new year, after all the collection of red packets and definately after people have some time to forget about NKF.


I did my part and donated $5. Haha. No matter what at least i can say that i've done my part for charity and have a clear conscience. If they were to spend the money unnecessarily as for NKF, well i guess they can only blame themselves in future. People dont forgive that easily the second time i guess.


I shall attempt my project. Ciaos all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home