my blog =]

Friday, January 06, 2006

Su Ting ran 3 rounds today which totals to 1.2km. Can you believe it??? Would love to have done much better but sadly the last time i ran was during secondary 4. So i guess i'm proud of myself considering that i didnt stop and walk.


Felt quite proud of our school for organising the Will @ TP event, however, i highly doubt anyone bothered about the emcee. I thought they were well... horrible? I'm sorry but it's true.


Talked to Wei Qi at the lounge while passing time, Qi, next time can always call me anytime to rant. =] Not forgetting, saw many friends today which made me think twice about wanting to stay in Sentosa for the rest of the school life. Lol. Just kidding.


Finally caught The Cronicles of Naria. It's really nice, including the fighting scenes. Headed to Suntec to walk before heading to esplanade. I agree i'm a mountain tortise, i've not been round esplanade seriously. The view on the roof is simply breath-taking, it just makes me at a loss of words. Company was really great today, thanks to all that i've seen.


I think that when guys exclaim how disgusting it is to see those mushy cant keep their hands off each other couples are, deep down that's what they want to do too. Lol.


I wonder if it's still possible in our generation to live happily ever after and hold hands while spending the rest of your days despite the graying or thinning hairs, wrinkle and all.


Maybe i should take up pole dancing. Lol. Just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home