my blog =]

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Apparently a certain someone was too lazy to slowly find my blog and resorted to asking a mutual friend. Haha i'm just kidding.

Today was great, had lots of fun talking, sharing about secondary school life and all and not forgetting laughter. Frankly all my nervousness and inhibitions left the moment i saw him. Total different from having blood gush to my head and my heart pounding on the escalator up to the control station.

Walked aimlessly around Marina, there's still alot that needs to be done before the crowd will come in full force even during the weekdays. Had Andersons which satisfied my craving for their Belgium Chocolate. Yummy.

Wondered around abit more before heading for dinner at the food court. Caught part of the laser show which was one thing - romantic. Haha, it's just something different from what i'll usually do and it did satisfy my curiosity of going there with someone special after i first knew about the show years ago.

Like a friend said, the best things in life happens when you least expects them to. That's why they are so wonderful. This just puts all my thoughts in words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home