my blog =]

Monday, December 26, 2005

Well i must say christmas this year is definately very different considering that i've finally made my way down to my church's service after many months of absense. Not just that, i even went for another service at City Harvest. Goodness.

Christmas eve was spent at grandma's for a lovely homecooked dinner followed by supper at coffee bean with my aunts.

Presents this year, well not as disappointing for some items i guess. Lovely of kor to get the Jay's latest cd, parents for the ipod nano, aunt for the pineapple tarts, grandaunt & granduncle for the Lancome lip gloss, aunt for the jewel box, aunt for the socks o.O, aunt for the fila bag which not exactly my taste, oh ya grandaunt for the bath set. Oh well.

Service at City Harvest was ok ba, haha, glad to have pammie for company and yup her friends were friendly. Headed to their carnival for a ride and drinks with her cell members. Poor me got squashed by pammie when she slid my way haha.

Kind of lazy to continue. Ciaos all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home