my blog =]

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm back from camp =]. I must say it was quite fun especially listening to rina and chewy 'quarrel'. Really entertaining. Lots of fun laughing at people during the performance as no one bothered about us. Late night prata sessions which satisfied my long craving for it. Still the one near NUS is nicer. Lots of zhong ji mi ma to finish left over food and fruits. Kind of lazy to blog about camp now.

Chit-chat session for OSIP was ok i guess, highly doubt i'll get it though.

Parents still ignoring me which is just as well. Was prepared to just dump my things, washup change and head out again if they were to scream at me. First time i reach home so early from SU camp, even with the long 1+ hr ride on bus and mrt.

Projects are due and i cant be bothered to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home