my blog =]

Monday, January 16, 2006

Thank you my dear for the lovely gift that you got for me =) so sweet of you to keep getting lovely surprises though i hardly get you any. Still my surprise was worth it right =).


Saw many friends while at TP to do projects today. Realised that i'll probably miss alot of them after they graduate by the time we return back to TP.


Projects are due and i still cant stop procrastinating! Shall attempt soon. Haha.


Watched In Her Shoes which was the usual Hollywood plot when all turns out well but still, the show is really sweet. Parental Guidence strongly advised especially since the starting was quite, ranchy? lol.


And yes, lili alvin and gu, is your curiousity finally satisfied =).


On a random note, this is my 180th post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home