my blog =]

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I've updated Randomzoo10 already. It's getting dead people!!! Lol.


Anyway here i am digressing even more than ever. Despite having spent most of my afternoon playing Bejeweled 2 instead of project, i still dont have the motivation to do anything.


Sadly i couldnt go out today due to some reasons. A thousand apologies dear one. I hope it doesn't rain on friday and i cant wait for our surprises to unfold. So fun. Haha.


CNY is coming and yet i've not done my shopping. Shall ask ma for a budget which will come out of her pocket instead of mine this time. I can't afford to pay for myself now that i'm not working anymore. However once the holiday starts i shall work hard and earn more money. =)


Our new TV came today and to think i used to think our old TV was gigantic. I was definately proven wrong when i saw the new TV. The old one looks so minute next to it now.


Do note that although i SEEM rich and that my money never seems to deplete, it's all my hard earned money. Apart from my basic allowance of $180 a month which includes transport, all other expenses are borne by me. I was quite surprised when my friend noted this out to me once. Asking me that despite complaining of a miserable allowance, i dont seem to run out of money. Well my dears, it's because i save the money i earned while working and i only spend abit more on pampering myself with food and an occasional material item. There you have it.


Talking about money, i'm still pissed at a certain poor girl who claims to be poor and yet is able to spend $500 in a WEEK. Oh my, wonder where it leaves poor beggars like me who dont even spend that much on material items on myself in a year.


Not exactly looking forward to CNY actually, having to go round visiting. Frankly i prefer my mom's side as compard to my dad as it's much closer to the heart and less political? That i don't know anymore. Sigh, all the fake smiles enough to cramp the cheeks.


Hopefully there'll be more change of plans this year. =)



I cant believe but it's true,
I'm just glad i got to know you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home