my blog =]

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Trail cooking today was successful and the highlight was definately the dessert which was mainly peacock's work. I was doing the not so successful brandy snaps or glass cookies and the orange sauce. However i'm still proud as i'm doing desserts =). People do make early bookings on the last Thursday of school week 14. Trust me, food is good.


Jeremy Sim even said that it was happening despite him not supposed to give comments till the actual day. He even told the afternoon batch that it was very positive. *beams*


Am being put down on friday for Open House. Do come visit me people. Lol.


Had a lovely time walking around Suntec, followed by Marina, Esplanade and lastly Raffles City. That seems to be the place for us hur. Haha, not that i mind.


Saw my lovely da ge, Willy today =), been such a long time.


I got a new phone le, so happy and yes it's out of my own pocket. My mom doesnt pay for such materialistic items anymore, not that i want her to anyway.


I shall start on MICE. Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home