my blog =]

Sunday, January 22, 2006

If I wanted to know how HVAC works, I'd study engineering.


If I wanted to know how the lighting system works, I'd study engineering.


If I wanted to know how the laundry system works, I'd be an engineer.


But frankly which part of HTM says engineer?


I think that sometimes our lecturers just hold us to high in regard. For such a damn project, you'd think that we were in Degree level at the very least. Like hello? Why the hell would i want to know how such systems work in a semester when others have 3 years to learn about it?


Another thing, why should i be bothered about a restaurant that is doomed to fail in China when firstly their layout is horrendous? If you cant even stand to stay there to work, what makes you think we can save such a pathetic hotel with our 'knowledge' gained from you?


Projects just sucks.


Band Concert was not bad i guess, fall asleep partly but it's due to the fact that i slept at 3 and woke up at 8+? Not forgetting that i changed my sofa seat covers alone and cleaned the fans while my brother happily took a nap. Hell, so what if he's tired, he doesnt need to do much at the army considering his injured leg. Am i not tired after sleeping so late almost daily? Am i not mentally drained from all the projects?


Your excuses are the same everytime. He's tired. So i cant be tired la? For someone who i thought would understand me best, i seriously think i'm wrong. To you i'm just someone out to have fun isn't it. Does it ever occur to you that i do make an effort? That maybe i'm just taking a much needed break to save myself from going insane?


I'm tired. Please shoot me dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home