my blog =]

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I think that for the first time i safely say that i think i'm in love. Weird? I dont think so. Sometimes being in a relationship doesnt mean being in love but for some reason or a another, i really do think that i'm in love.


Somehow i cant seem to stop blushing whenever he looks at me.


I find myself thinking about having a future together, just maybe.


I cant wait to see him and just would like to see him everyday.


A part of me wants to keep it quiet yet another part of me just wants to shout it out to the world.


I don't know what i'm saying but yes i do think i'm in love for once haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, do i look like a freaking engineer to you? Lucky folks get 3 years to learn on facility management yet i have to learn on 3 Golden Systems in like weeks? I'm tired, work are sent in late, i hate the idea of pieceing all the work together and yes executive summary, introduction and conclusion is not done, not forgetting presentation slides. Doesnt help that we're the first group too.


Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home