my blog =]

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Note to self: If you are ever that crazy to take part in Open House again next year as a course guide;
1) Wear flats, as in for black shoes
2) Get lots of rest the night before
3) No matter how tempting the cookies are, just take one
4) Carry a bottle of water around of at least sweets.


Was like so freaking tired after the whole event even though i sneaked off slightly earlier. But my back was aching, my voice was disappearing and i was just to darn tired repeating the same things over and over again. My mind even went black when i was talking to some of the people for a while, but hey i think i managed to convince quite a few people to sign up. One mother was even so impressed that she asked for my name. Despite all the backache and all, i'm still quite proud of myself.


Was happy when the lecturers praised us, i mean they did tell me directly that i've been doing a good job but i would think they told the rest the same because frankly we rock. I mean our chat room was like so crowded the whole day, not just with our own people but with students too. Coolness, the other chatrooms were like quite quiet.


The funny thing was to have to explain the difference between HTM and LRM, leisure resort management. Gawd, some people still dont get it even after me explaining 2-3 times.


Yea anyway headed to town for a walk after that.


And oh yea, credits to a certain someone who was so lovely to go all the way to TM to help Pam fix her shoe. =)


Feel so xing fu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home