my blog =]

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Shall attempt a post before i start on my oh so dreaded projects. Decided to skip accounts to save myself from further vommiting blood after the oh so useless if you give me the manual i'll teach myself OPERA lesson. Frankly i'll do a better job learning on my own than have you ask us do some stupid stuff without teaching us how and getting so esperated when we have no idea what she's talking about. For someone who haven't uttered a single vulgarity in a long time, i lost count of how many what the f*** i uttered out loud.


Accounts tutorial is frankly useless to me. All i need are the answers and some time before exams and i'll get it myself. I'm not bragging but as long as one has the answer, it's quite easy to figure out la.


Speaking of exams, HTM Year 2 please take a good look at our exam timetable as follow.



Management Accounting & Finance for Hospitality & Tourism BAF2009
20 Feb 2006 09:30 - 11:30


Food & Beverage Operations & Management BHT3007
21 Feb 2006 14:30 - 16:30


Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Exhibitions BHT3008
21 Feb 2006 19:00 - 21:00


Facilities Management BHT3009
22 Feb 2006 14:30 - 16:30


Lodging Systems & Operations BHT3011
23 Feb 2006 09:30 - 11:30


I know i did ask for 2 papers in a day so that it finishes faster but no i didnt mean for it to be like in the afternoon and the later paper in the evening! Like hello, finish at 9? By the time i reach home will be like 10+ and i dont need to eat le la. How to study for the next paper, not that i will actually. And yes not that i'll stay all the way but still!!! Shitty.


Projects are due!!! I hate this semester's projects. People learn about the air condition system in a semester and i have to do a report on it without being taught much? WTH.


Shall stop ngiaming and start on projects.


I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home