my blog =]

Friday, January 27, 2006

Projects are done and yet i cant have my beauty rest. At least not till the 2nd day of CNY. Sigh, i need my rest!!!! Think i'm falling sick too.


With regards to a certain group memeber, i think it's unfair if you think we're shutting you out as you've been informed of meetings by both emaill and sms and you always have lessons or work so dont blame us. Especially not me.


Dont think that i'm the one that doesnt give you the work to do and all. Firstly, i was only the leader for FM so if for any other subjects, dont ask me. It's not my problem nor my fault. Besides, how much can we update you when you're never around at our meetings and you work is just one thing - rubbish. It's not useful, it's not helpful and it just gives us a headache to edit. Frankly, we hardly even bother to put it in.


So dont you carry on thinking that i'm the one that's against you!


Cant be bothered with you. After all, PROJECTS ARE OVER! And hopefully i dont have you in my class again.


~wonder how many turned up for culinary yesterday .. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home