my blog =]

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Was blogsurfing and came upon my friend's post. Yes much as i hated secondary school, i miss it. Many firsts to remember. I'm not exactly proud of many things that i did but given a choice, i wouldn't want to chance whatever that i went thru. I think that what makes life so interesting is the many memories that we have, not how many A's we scored.

I remember how i never wanted to grow old. I always thought i wanted to die when i was 30. If you think of it, i'm already 2/3 way there now, and life never seemed better.

I remember the first day of school.
I remember the first time i made friends.
I remember the first time i had to seat next to a guy.
I remember the first time i rebelled.
I remember the first of many times i had to 'visit' the principle's office.
I remember the first time i failed.
I remember the first time i felt like the world was against me. How cruel it felt.
I remember the times we lighted up, in class or out.
I remember the times we drank.
I remember the teachers and how we chased some away.
I remember being a senior and thinking how childish the juniors were.
I remember being marched to the toilet and office.
I remember my crushes.
I remember the one and only time i ever told a guy i liked him.
I remember the rejection.
I remember .... all the great friends and memories.

Somehow, the memories created in Poly is different. It's harder to bond due to ever changing class, the splitting up of tutorial and lectures. The best memories created will be during camps i guess. Definately no making teachers crazy that they refuse to teach us, no trips to visit the principle due to the fact that almost the whole class failed. Definately no Yang Zi and Susan Wong.

Reminiscing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home