my blog =]

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Once again was the first to leave the examination 'hall'. I hate it when people say 'wah you so smart ar, so fast do finish'. I don't know what to write okay, besides already double checked my answers twice today else would have walked out with more than half an hour to spare. So there.

Uncle Peter though it'll be funny to put me, Tat ming, Jodin and Nic in the same place, to everyone else we seem to be in a competition to see who'll leave the place first. I'm second today .. mwhahah.

Not funny can, i'm not here to compete who's the fastest.

CRS .... cant seem to get anything in to my head. If anything, it does help to cure insonmia so come find me for my notes if you cant sleep at night.

All HTM people plus lecturers seems to miss TP food. While others are scrambling out of school, we head to mensa. Never knew grace chia was such an aunty. Choping seats with tissue paper and loudly declearing to us to help chop three tables for her.

Shall head to watch TV. Meanwhile things to look forward to....

Zoo ten's bbq on 23/9 ... more details to come
sentosa outing on 24/9

take care all and all the best

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home