my blog =]

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Photos are all posted up, both for dinner and at RASA so please look under the photos link.

Anyone interested in scuba diving, 3 days course in the pool followed by a trip to malaysia. Starts on 18 oct and cost $390. Interested please let me know.

Thanks Reuben for shopping with me and catching Dukes of Hazzards. Quite funny show, love the way the drive, so much better than those at Initial D. Bought a few stuff and still wondering if i should get the converse shoes, but $89.90 lei, still have some money owed to me, please pass them to me soon so that my 'let suting shop' fund can carry on. Haha.

Finally bought a addidas jacket. =] and it only cost me $19 .. whahaha

Lovely time at dinner today. Do i really look like a tai tai? Wish i have the money to match that status haha.

I think we do more talking when we stand around or just sit one place. Not much communication is done while playing pool haha, and we're just such photo addicts, we love the camera and i guess it loves us .. haha.

Teddy going in on friday already right, must take more care ar... come find us when you are botak and let's take more photos .. haha ..

Shall sleep. Signing out~

Who do you think you are, that you are worth my tears
who do you think you are, that you are worth my fears
who do you think you are, that i'll lose sleep over
seriously, just who do you think you are...
'cuz, you are just nobody to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home