my blog =]

Friday, October 14, 2005

Sigh, pammie, i wished i could say that the day had been better but i'm afraid not.

Was happily heading to work thinking that since i was early i could buy breakfast before work to realize that i forgot my locker key. Thus had to run home to get it before running to the train station. Sadly i missed the train and it left me 5 minutes to get from the train station to Tonkichi, so there, my third run in the day.

Reached work late just to find someone in the locker room, didnt want to punch card first just in case i got scolded again. Sigh.

Finished work at four to find 13 miss call from TAFF. Had to rush all the way to Fortune Centre and stupidly i forgot which exit which resulted in me making a big round.

Reached TAFF just to find that they're just as disorganized as before making us stay there for 2 hours which would have been just a 15 minutes thing if they were prepared. Didnt help that i havent eaten anything since morning. Sigh.

Heading to Malaysia tomorrow, hopefully it'll be fun.

I though we had something on,
but i guess....
i was wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home