my blog =]

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Records records records. While others compete for A's, we compete to see who comes out first. In case for those who dont know, the record isnt the 45 minutes set by me but 30 minutes set by jodin. Yes i did write something for each question and yes i did try my best to crap. I guess i write fast and i just want to get out of the dreaded place.

The paper that i feel most confident of is Accounts. Lost all mood to check my paper thanks to the lovely "NO BAGS AT THE TABLE", "NO PENCIL BOX", "NO YOU ARE NOT IN THIS CLASS" "DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE INTERRUPTING THE CLASS?" lady lawyer.

Shant comment on the rest. Was quite happy when i came out from MICE but it was all spoilt when one by one the usual early gang comes out and makes everything seem hard. FM KILLER.

Anyway left with Lodging a stupid paper with cannot make it lecturer and tutor.

Back to studies! Not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home