my blog =]

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Something seemed to have went wrong somewhere. Being honest i had to to stop you from being upset yet, did you realise how much it hurts when you kept probbing? Havent i already made the promises? so why did you have to keep bringing it up.

I don't know, it can get quite tiring, your mood swings can be so unpredictable and i find myself worrying when you'll get upset with me again. Is this how things should be? I'm exhausted.

Anyway finally started work, i guess it'll only be fun when work starts proper ba, apparently our training is going faster than previous batches. Oh well, just get on with it, it's so boring to hear about all the income tax stuff.

There's reasons for things people do. I dont know what i'm doing anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home