my blog =]

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Definately the shortest interview i ever went for. "Working hours are till 1 am on weekdays and 3am on friday and saturday. Sundays we're closed. You're on holiday now? When is it till? Can you work everyday? Any other questions?"

Basically that's all he asked and following which he say he'll call me to let me know if i'll start next week or the following week. So there you have it, the latest part timer for Union Square haha. So cool, maybe i'll see my cousin there some days.

Was lying on my bed and realised that actually i dont really know my job scope and all but heck, can always learn on the job =).

K session on thursday was fantastic but i guess i totally sucked, cant read chinese for nuts and my voice was bad. Still i had fun with manda and serene.

Attempted to shop at JP was unsuccessful yesterday but hey as long as i get to spend time with you =) . Finally caught Rumor Has It due to the fact that Big Mamma's House 2 was left with first row seats. The show is really nice and funny but there were some loud mouths which was quite irritating.

Anyway ciaos all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home