my blog =]

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wonder why the tension keeps getting higher and higher, am i really such a failure as a daughter?

No, it's just that you dont understand or know me. I dont get it, i think that i've done my part as a daughter yet, is it so hard for you to talk to me nicely? Dont forget, i'll raise my voice if you raise yours so stop turning round telling me to shut it. Children learn from their parent's behaviour and obviously you havent been a good role model. Ever noticed how much i am like you?

Have you ever thought of your son when works need to be done? The first person you'll call to do anything is me and you'll scream at me if i told you that you didnt ask me to. Not like your son is in camp 5 days a week anymore, he's home everyday so shouldnt he be helping out?

I'm tired, girl throw rubbish, girl boil water, girl feed them, girl give them water, girl cook dinner, girl wash toilet. Not that he has anything important to do, all he does is get stuck to the computer chatting with his friends.

Is it so hard to talk to me nicely when you can put up with his lack of elequent speech.

I guess you regret ever keeping me didnt you.

~sigh, what's the point

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home