my blog =]

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ok i'm back. Work's been dandy i guess, have a daily quota of people pisssed at the system, people scolding me, people doubting my words, people who are either blind or do not understand english and blame us when they choose the wrong option.

Did the first night shift on April's fool which proved to be so boring that we ended up doing prank calls to other temp staffs.

Ended up missing SL camp totally, the first night was due to the heavy rain and the fact that i start work at 8 the next day, the second due to some unidentified food poisioning to such that keeps giving me stomach upset and it doesnt seem to be getting better.

Spent the 2 nights at his place which just seemed so cozy and fun, definately a great experience.

Definatly learned the art of phone answering, managed to sound chirpy despite my stomach being in such a bad shape.

Ok, it's official, i'm going to china of OSIP, miss me people for i am sure to miss you. Such mixed reactions now, a part of me was happy that i got it but after i broke the news to him, i felt sad to go. 5 months people, 5 months away from all of you and my loved ones, not forgetting christmas and new year will be spent in a foregin county without you.

Sigh, cant help but have a heavy heart now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home