my blog =]

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy 4th month darling =) seems much much longer though haha.

I guess it was great that we went out on saturday instead but where's my butter crab?? lol just joking =)

Poseidon was fun, ok i admit i freaked out a little but it's quite sad that some characters had to die which made it not like the typical hollywood movie whereby all the 'good guys' lived.

Headed to shop around town later, managed to get a pair of shoes and after more wondering we decided on Tonkichi =)

Had an experience there which made me wonder why are people so inquisitive or plainly just k-po and ever heard of being discrete? Like it's any of your business if we fed each other or if i paid.

Anyway overall had a great time =)

Still i must apologise for my silent treatment yesterday darling. I'm really sorry, i love you.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home