my blog =]

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Back from camp at last, frankly it was quite tiring shuffling between work and camp. The last two days made me regret not taking more leave to spend more time with the log-commers. At first i really regretted not taking the offer of joining back as a GL but now i'm kinda glad i didnt. It's just a different environment, one that allows me to sleep in the middle of the day, to eat food, to help prepare things, to have MOS which i missed. Boring as it may seem, it was still an eye-opener.

I cant deny i miss the days as a GL especially with fellow Radon people our cheers, our own little world. One consolation is that i didnt develop a super high fever which confined me to my bed for a week.

Work is coming to an end, made many friends, hated and liked many callers. The only one that's really etched in my mind is a certain Mr. Harry. I feel pathetic for having cried after passing him to my supervisor but i'm proud that at least i told him off and that i would ' appreciate if he'll stop insulting me'. I mean what's the deal with calling me stupid and threating to sue me and IRAS and all that nonsense just because i told him his wife didnt need to file for income tax. Like wth, you should be happy that you dont need to go through all the trouble so why keep insulting me and threatening me just because i told you that you didnt need to file. Like you expect me to believe your wife will earn $22K in 2 months.

Luckily the director didnt send for me after that stupid fella asked to talk to her after speaking to my supervisor. I'll sue him for verbal abuse before he can sue me for telling him his wife needs to file. Yes he's still not forgiven and i will curse him for real if he ever calls through and speak to me again.

Highly doubt i'll have much rest till school starts. Oh well. Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home