my blog =]

Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's barely a day and i'm missing you so, my phone seems so quiet without your messages. Oh man, if these 4 days are going to be so hard, i dread to think of the 5 months oh man, maybe i shouldnt have tried for it. I dont know, hopefully it wont be that bad since you'll be in army then, i hope so.

Morning passed really slowly and as usual, people who call us and doubting the answer we give. Hello, if you dont want to accept my answer, dont call la. Dont see we part timers means we know nothing okay, at least i know more than you and can advise others stupid. Oops, guess i'm just too pissed at some idiotic brainless people who seem to think that the world revolves around them. Poor pam even got scolded dumb, at least she havent met any as bad as mine. Curse those people!! Feeling mean. lol.

Apparently i dont sound local over the phone? I wonder why.

Spent time after lunch doing printing, actually it was quite fun and time passed really fast. I mean it, started at 2 and next thing i know pam was saying that she's leaving and soon it was 6+, luckily i get paid for OT today, coolness.

I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home